Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday 17 February 2010

The life of Light Support

FC- everyone warp to [person] @ 10  now now now
Find him in fleet list, right click warp to...."hmm I'm aligning."
Screen goes red "oh crap"
spamwarp spamwarp spamwarp
WHAAAAH WHAAAAH WHAAAH
mail icon flashes
"back in V2 again".
I actually had some decent loot for once as well, I knew I'd die.

I did actually get to shoot stuff before this but not a lot then after the podding it was already midnight so I went to bed. Sounds like it was an epic night of fighting though and a lot of fun, thanks to Provi for bringing the fights.

Thing I Learnt
When on a gate in Light Support while the big ships blow stuff up be aligned to something.
Skynet has infiltrated Eve and lives in our POS.

No comments:

Post a Comment